THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bummed I had to cancel. I need to retire so I don't have to worry about work. Next one, I'm there!

Amen Andy. I found out in 2017 what happens when that pesky work gig does not get in the way. My Company was good to me when I left. Know other good folks who retired and mooned them on the way out. :thumb:

Rumor has it you guys can handle a little rain, it's the LOT of rain you have to worry about.

The way it works here is that the Gulf is a moisture and heat pumping machine. There is nothing between us and the North pole except a bob wire fence. The rocky mountains funnel it East. As the Earth tilt's for Summer the Gulf wins. As the Earth tilts for Winter the Arctic wins. Inbetween they fight. They are on our latitude at the moment.

Lo3uaO3.jpg

Being a retired temp control guy have watched it closely for 40 years. I think we are in good shape for the Bash weatherwise but we all know how the weather goes. :thumb:

Great picture Mike, I can't believe you're going to share her with us for a day. But then again, I bet since she's had practice with you, she can keep everybody in line and behaving themselves:laugh:

I am having trouble processing your post Ron. I mean Of Course LuzziAnn is coming to the Bash! Otherwise who would unload the vehicle, prepare and clean up after? DUH!

Here I ride all the way down to WTF Texas and you won't even come on up this way. OK, That's fine. :confused: But I still Love you Man! :drama:
You know I'd be there if I could. The only 2 I've ever missed were right in the middle of a company merger. The same for this one. If we'd stop buying or schedule better my attendance would increase. Looks like I'm gonna miss the best bash ever.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back