Your All Invited To BASH On The Bayou

Probably just a couple pounds. Thinking of making some shrimp for the bash. I probably should find out if I can get time off from work pretty soon. Or should I just surprise them?

Probably just a couple pounds. Thinking of making some shrimp for the bash. I probably should find out if I can get time off from work pretty soon. Or should I just surprise them?

The Bash on The Bayou would not be the same without Malort, Bubba, oh and you. :caked:

www.farmersseafood.com for the best shrimp in the country.

Use this location, it's closer:

8219 Jewella Ave
Shreveport, LA 71108
318-687-2334

Last edited:
Just a reminder for folks. Sign up on page 1 of this post or on any of Hotch's posts in his sig.

Remember to bring chairs and your favorite beverage in ice chest. Also a cash bar open inside.

Looking forward to this one. :thumb:

OK yet another change of plans. Luzziann has been talking with her Brother. I'm still talking with him about his rib cooks but he get's mad when I say too much. He is more of a Cajun/Gourmet guy but he is a hell of a cook. Ann got his recipe for baked beans. My plan is to add some smoke. So instead of red beans and rice going to do a mess of these for the Bash. Man these are great!

Thought I would share the recipe for anyone that wants to give them a try. Instead of oven, just smoke them.

N92Iqbh.jpg

I'm sure gonna miss the pie from Frognot!
Maybe next bash Charles?

I would love to try Frognot's pie! LuzziAnn maybe able to take your mind off of it for a day if she makes her Grandmother's 100+ year old Chocolate pie recipe. I'll check.

o5dXfD7.jpg

I asked, and said 2 pies! Hope we don't have more sweets than BBQ! :becky: We won't. :thumb:

Back