What Snacks Do You Indulge In?

I'm partial to Ruffles as a snack. Can't hardly eat a sammie w/o 'em. I do like Crunchy cheetostoo.
mustard sardines
Love love love mustard sardine sammies on white bread.
Someone mentioned smoked oysters, love them too, right out of the can.
Milk and cookies don't suck either.

Chili Queso, Home made Texas egg rolls or Brisket nachos, and for the sweet end of it my wife's extra large reeses peanut butter cookies and milk.

I have been eating a lot of these...
Costco has a huge jar for @ $5 "Natures Candy" I call them.
IMG_6397.JPG

This time of year "trash". Which is what we call our homemade chex mix, kicked up a little with some tabasco or Lousiana hot sauce. Popcorn or nachos hit the spot as well.

Kippers and cream cheese on crackers. Also, mmmmeat said it already, the peanut butter n pickle on a roll.

Mmmmm.Smoked oysters on crackers w/ Texas Pete sounds real good. Smoked fish dip too. For sweet, it's Little Debbie Nutty Bars.

PBJ sandwiches with Texas Pepper Jelly. Raspberry, strawberry, and cherry are my favorite flavors right now. Sometimes I grab an Activia yogurt, sometimes a handful of Kashi crunch cereal. That's about it for me.

Was just reminded of a killer Snack shared with me by Ash...
Trader Joes Wasabi Peas, Crunchy and Spicy, mighty nice!!!

1210454941_363877535f.jpg

I dont snack very often anymore because of diet issues but my last favorite was Wasabi peas. Hint dont eat lot at once or it will be painful later.

peas.jpg

Back