What Brethren Techniques/Methods/Recipes Have Your Incorporated Into Your Cooking Repertoire?

There are many tweaks and things that I have done. Some of the most influential things have been, my UDS, probing a brisket instead of temping, Oakridge, Sucklebuster, and John Henry's bbq rub, and the usefullness of Malort :puke:

Everything I know about cooking with wood or coals came from this site. So hard to pick a specific topic. Bludawg's Brisket is probably the best lesson I have gotten here.

Besides all of the great cooking tips, learned a lot about different smokers. After reading everyone’s thoughts on their own gear, decided that an insulated vertical cabinet was what I wanted/needed next!

I started smoking fish about 30 years ago, then some various meats. I stumbled on this site a couple of years ago and it has definitely upped my game.

Where I have made the biggest strides is in self discipline, not to rush out and buy the next gadget on brickseek that I don't need. Thank you all for that! :-D

Hot 'n Fast set me free. I did lots of overnight cooks at 225-250 because cooking over 250 was not barbecue. BluDawg's brisket opened my eyes. Since I started cooking briskets in one day instead of 2, I cook them more often. And not just briskets. 275 is now my normal cooking temp. Learned it here.

Back