Ppsstt! Got five bucks? Join Forum Giveaway.

And back! Y'all ready?
So I rolled a set of virtual dice to give me a number. I then used the random number generator the number of time the dice said to select a winner for each prize. I went straight down the prize list. Each number was taken out of selection as it came up but those with multiple donations were still in the giveaway.

So without further delays.

Joe's Fire extinguisher....... RonBrad

Ron's Coffee............ mytmouz

Norms Blackstone..... Erik Wesala

Ebjak's WGA......Fat Freddy

Gerber knife/multi tool combo...... BBQ Nuts

Vortex............... mytmouz

Naturiffic kit...........nbicoy

Luftlighter................SGME

Thermopen..........IHR

Slow and sear............vicdog

RGC Kettle............. William KY

GC PBC............. Patattack

Congratulations everyone! Thank you all for your help in keeping the lights on. Thanks to all for those items donated.

I will contact all the winners tomorrow evening when I get home from camping for shipping info. If possible could the ones who donated prizes contact the respective winner. Please.

Thanks again for all that contributed in one way or the other!

OMG I won!
Dennis,sorry I couldn't come to SC. I had every intention of coming down but I have a terminally ill family member and had to use up most of my vacation time from work. If there is another SC bash I will plan again to be there. Thank you.

Last edited:
It was a great bash. We had some great food and everyone got their fill. We gave away all the prizes and that was a lot of fun. I’m at home now and can’t wait for next year. Those of you that missed this bash missed a great time of fellowship. See y’all next year.

Congrats to the winners
Thanks for doing this Dennis
What happened with my 2 subscriptions

We had zero cell service at the campground and I think Dennis was going to wait so he could draw a name and see if that brethren was subscribed or not, thereby making the most of the recipient being able to use it.

Back