THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you guys don't see your refund, definitely contact Amazon. AFTER you check you account to see if they actually even charged your card... They have a very good customer service record for dealing with stuff. I've had a couple things happen, mainly dealing with third party sellers, but Amazon has always fixed the issue very quickly with no problems.

I'm kind of stunned to see a few of you guys looking to ruin some guy's business over an obvious fark up. Yea, its cool to find one of these mistakes and score a cheap grill, but they found the mistake, fixed it, and gave you back your money. You're not out anything, it didn't cause you distress or hours of your time.

"Oh, a grill for a penny! Score!!!"
Click.
Click.
Click.

Woohoo!!!!

"Wait, it was a mistake? Here's my money back??"

"NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! MY LIFE IS RUINED!!! I'm going to do what I can to make this farker pay for that!!!!"

If you really want a smokey joe that bad, start watching craigslist. I swear there's like 30 of them on there at all times, people are practically giving them away. Lighten up guys.

I am not worried about it. I just want them to either cancel it or explain why it was delivered to NJ:

Your item was delivered at the front door or porch at 2:53 pm on February 24, 2016 in MIDDLETOWN, NJ 07748.

I am not worried about it. I just want them to either cancel it or explain why it was delivered to NJ:

Your item was delivered at the front door or porch at 2:53 pm on February 24, 2016 in MIDDLETOWN, NJ 07748.

That would be a fine question to ask Amazon. Better to have them deal with it. This way if the seller is not dealing honestly, he would lose his ability to sell on Amazon. They are a company that truly serves the customer.

Heh. I went through Amazon to send a message to the seller asking why it was delivered to NJ. Here is the response I just got:

So sorry to hear that you have not yet received your order. I have investigated your shipment and it appears the shipping carrier has lost the item in transit. Apologies for this inconvenience.

Now, we all know it was never "lost in transit" as it never left the building. Especially since it was ordered and delivered the same day. Oh well. As long as Amazon makes sure nothing hokie happens, I am fine. Glad I didn't order the pots...

Heh. I went through Amazon to send a message to the seller asking why it was delivered to NJ.

I would skip contacting the seller and speak to an Amazon rep directly. There is a Call Me option in the help section. This way if the seller is acting questionably, Amazon becomes aware.

I just followed up with an email to Amazon too. Again, not going to write a negative review of the seller or anything. Just making sure nothing hokey is going on...

Got my response from Amazon. Again, not a negative review of the seller or anything like that. Just making sure nothing bad was going on:

[FONT=&quot]Hello,

I understand your concern regarding that order price and refund for seller item. I completely understand your disappointment. That's definitely not what we want our customers to experience.

I've checked and verified all detail for that order and seller,It's not a any scam due to wrong tracking or carrier detail item lost.so seller refund you that order amount to your account.

Please be assure that your will received your refund soon.

Please be assure that your account is safe.

As a valuable customer of Amazon, I've forwarded your message to concern department and I'll make sure the appropriate people in our company see your message, as I know they'll want to read about your experience, so that this will not happen again in your future.

It is always important for us to hear how customers react to all aspects of shopping at Amazon.com. Strong customer feedback like yours helps us continue to improve the selection and service we provide. We take this kind of information seriously as it is valuable to us in helping us to continue to improve our program.

If you still need that item then,I request you to return to our website and place a new order . To make up for the inconvenience, please place a new order with updated shipping address with Amazon retailer via One-Day Shipping and write back to us with order number, we'll either waive or refund the shipping cost. (if there would be any price fluctuation I assure that we will honor you previous price)

Please follow below link to proceed with your new order:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00004RALL

I'm so sorry you have to take this extra step. One of our aims at Amazon.com is to provide a convenient and efficient service; in this case, we haven't met that standard. I'm truly sorry, and I hope you'll give us another chance in the future.

We look forward to seeing you again soon. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
We'd appreciate your feedback. Please use the links below to tell us about your experience today.[/FONT]

Funny...I had pretty much counted this one out already, but I was just looking on my Amazon account and noticed my two orders still said "on the way". Tracking info shows that the boxes left Rensselaer, NY and have made their way to Ohio and now into Michigan. Still on the move out here to the left coast via FedEx smart post, which is delivered by the USPS.

Funny...I had pretty much counted this one out already, but I was just looking on my Amazon account and noticed my two orders still said "on the way". Tracking info shows that the boxes left Rensselaer, NY and have made their way to Ohio and now into Michigan. Still on the move out here to the left coast via FedEx smart post, which is delivered by the USPS.

Sounds like we have the same tracking number. Ends with 91260

Back