*** Vote - BBQ Brethren "2014 Throwdown Grand Master Finale" Throwdown! - Vote ***

*** Vote - BBQ Brethren "2014 Throwdown Grand Master Finale" Throwdown! - Vote ***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess they are all regular forum users you know Sd.

I do know a few of them, from this forum. I recognize all their names. And they are all regular users. The user with the least amount of posts is 320 posts by drumdawg. In comparison, you have votes from guys who have 0 posts, 2 posts, and 3 posts. How would any of us know a bunch of guys who are still wandering around looking for match light? And then they all vote within the first hour of voting. Yes, it seems suspicious so I checked them all out. And they're all local friends of yours. Nothing illegal about it, but calling up a bunch of your friends who don't even use the forum to get your votes is kind of poor form and goes against the spirit of the throwdowns.

It doesn't make sense after you delete all your comments and replace them, Toast!
Let me assist!

Toast;Looks Guys, there is no jumping to conclusions. I noticed that chicagokp was checking out the folks that voted for me. I can campaign as well as the next guy. I don't go investigating bucs votes on page visits though like he has on my votes.

Originally Posted by Wornslick 
I guess I need to start paying more attention to what is going on around here. 

Toast;Nothing is wrong other than the voting is not going to some folks liking I guess. I stand by my entry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shagdog 
You don't have to investigate bucc's votes. They're all regular forum users that we all know.

Toast;I guess they are all regular forum users you know Sd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagokp 
It's good to know you're out campaigning for votes! 
Toast; Hmmm. I say let the Voters decide!

All looked great! But I had to vote for what I would want to eat more and I have been craving a stuffed pork chop!! Nice cook toast! I would put my face in that cabbage too!

I just read this thread from start to finish. How crazy can the best BBQ you've never tasted get?

:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

Dang these are really awesome entries. Grand Master quality if you will :becky:

I'm still deciding between 2 of them, Mongo's burger is calling to me as well as Jeds dish.

Hmmm what to do................

We all love intelligent discerning voters!
They both cooked their own entries and did an awesome job!
You cannot go wrong!:thumb:

I haven't participated much in TD's, but that is nether here nor there. I'll try my hardest to get into a few more. Sorry to chime in at this point, but the mass PM pulled me in. I'll try to throwdown again soon.

I would love to vote for my Louisiana bretheren Toast. But, after much soul-searching and deep contemplation I had to give my vote to Jed. Presentation was great, and his unconventional cook method produced a sensational looking product. Rack of lamb is my favorite meat, and can be hard to get right. The poached apples look great, and the meal seems very well balanced. (His new avatar of Bobby Jindal helped too. I like to see a guy all the way in the Frenchlands who still keeps his head in the homefront politics.)

I haven't participated much in TD's, but that is nether here nor there. I'll try my hardest to get into a few more. Sorry to chime in at this point, but the mass PM pulled me in. I'll try to throwdown again soon.

I would love to vote for my Louisiana bretheren Toast. But, after much soul-searching and deep contemplation I had to give my vote to Jed. Presentation was great, and his unconventional cook method produced a sensational looking product. Rack of lamb is my favorite meat, and can be hard to get right. The poached apples look great, and the meal seems very well balanced. (His new avatar of Bobby Jindal helped too. I like to see a guy all the way in the Frenchlands who still keeps his head in the homefront politics.)
Thank you, what is this Mass PM you speak of?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back