*** Vote - BBQ Brethren "2014 Throwdown Grand Master Finale" Throwdown! - Vote ***

*** Vote - BBQ Brethren "2014 Throwdown Grand Master Finale" Throwdown! - Vote ***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The turnout so far has been pretty amazing! There's a whole lot of mystery names in the voting. Wish we always had this kind of TD action!

I thought these were all stellar cooks. Jed's lamb looks insanely good. Mongo did not disappoint, that awesome home baked bread and delicious med rare lamb burger. Luziann's brownie looked so good (toast's chop looked really great too) BUT for me, Buccs is the master. My reasoning is this - he was the one who took all 3 baskets, all the ingredients, and made 1 taste. That's mastery. And then he did it twice. Bravo Buccs!

Between Mongo and Jed for me, just because this Throwdown is about a person displaying creativeness and rounded skills in each aspect.
Mongo had the presentation, and awesome pics, and that lamb patty was perfect!
The scrolls were an inspired use of the coffee and showed his range of skills, and I note he did it all, either that or his wife has the most horrendously manly hands!

Jed stole it because I factored skill at fire as the highest factor since in the Brethren Spirit, we want to vote for the Mastery and keep it about the cooking!
This was no steak on a gasser, Jed had to judge radiant heat from a wood fire, and that takes experience alright!
That takes some mastery , so he edged Mongo out by a smidge.

I'd hold my head up losing to either of them!
:clap2:

Between Mongo and Jed for me, just because this Throwdown is about a person displaying creativeness and rounded skills in each aspect.
Mongo had the presentation, and awesome pics, and that lamb patty was perfect!
The scrolls were an inspired use of the coffee and showed his range of skills, and I note he did it all, either that or his wife has the most horrendously manly hands!

Jed stole it because I factored skill at fire as the highest factor since in the Brethren Spirit, we want to vote for the Mastery and keep it about the cooking!
This was no steak on a gasser, Jed had to judge radiant heat from a wood fire, and that takes experience alright!
That takes some mastery , so he edged Mongo out by a smidge.

I'd hold my head up losing to either of them!
:clap2:

So you voted for who? :decision:

The turnout so far has been pretty amazing! There's a whole lot of mystery names in the voting. Wish we always had this kind of TD action!

Yeah, I noticed a lot of first time voters or folks who normally don't vote very often.

Yeah, I noticed a lot of first time voters or folks who normally don't vote very often.

I have introduced Friends to this site but do not know how active they are. If there is even a question about my integrity I will withdraw. Let me know. Sorry it's not going the way some want it to.

I noticed most are voting for only one contender. Some have the only activity of voting in TD's, for the same contender and are otherwise inactive pretty much.
Maybe Toast is right,:shock: for once?

:deadhorse:

I have introduced Friends to this site but do not know how active they are. If there is even a question about my integrity I will withdraw. Let me know. Sorry it's not going the way some want it to.

I don't remember saying anything about you or your integrity. I simply agreed with Shagdog that there were a bunch of new folks voting. I think that is a good thing.

I'm not sure why you jumped to that conclusion :confused:

I meant nothing either, Toast. Sorry! I was just enjoying all the buzz around this one and seeing new faces/names in TDs. Lately the throwdowns have been so quiet, it's exciting to see so much action again!

Looks Guys, there is no jumping to conclusions. I noticed that chicagokp was checking out the folks that voted for me. I can campaign as well as the next guy. I don't go investigating bucs votes on page visits though like he has on my votes.

It's good to know you're out campaigning for votes! :shocked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back