THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking good Adams!
I need to use more of my venison, thanks for the reminder!

My venison supply is running low. That looks like a worthy use for it though 16Adams. You’re putting thoughts in my head - thanks!

I was really thinking Goulash. Then the Bride suggested spiralized zuchiinni sp, I ran to the kitchen and started first :/))

My kind of chili, used up the last of my venison last week, did not get to hunt this year do my busted leg. Going to be a long time till there is any venison in my freezer. I'll have to keep images of your chili in my mind till then.

I was really thinking Goulash. Then the Bride suggested spiralized zuchiinni sp, I ran to the kitchen and started first :/))

I did the spiralized zucchini once. Not sure what I did wrong but, I was not a fan. I much prefer spaghetti squash. How do you do your zucchini? If I remember right, the recipe I used, suggested salting, and squeezing the juice out, and it gave it a rubbery texture.

Oh yeah... That looks fantastic.

I'd drive over if I didn't think it'd be cold by time I arrived.

Well done!

Back