THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I thought that the whole "cows lay on their left side" thing was total BS. I've never spent time with beef in the living form so I have no idea.

I've seen my share of 'em in real life and I can tell you they do lay on either side. In later stages of pregnancy they tend to favor the left though.

nice. Where in Ohio? I don't recognize the lake.

We are in the Toledo area. It’s a little sand pit lake. They harvested sand for highway construction and the hole filled up with water.

We are in the Toledo area. It’s a little sand pit lake. They harvested sand for highway construction and the hole filled up with water.

I like the Toledo area. Spent a lot of time working for Promedica up there, and The Toledo Hospital before that.

Plus you are close enough if we ever get an OH-KY-IN-MI Brethren bash together. Maybe next year?

Back