Turkey Pastrami on Beer Bread

You think this would work ok with a boneless breast?

I bet it would work great on a boneless breast. I've not tried it but I'd think it would be tasty! Keep me posted if you give it a go please. Thanks! :grin:

Just called DoorDash .... they'll be picking up a few and delivering soon.

lol Thanks Mike! I had to google DoorDash. I'm in the middle of nowhere. :grin:

Killer sandwich. Every layer looks perfect, and the fresh bread, took it over the top.
Thanks Josh! Hope you have a great weekend! Sounds like cold weather might be on the way. :grin:

Jeanie, I am amazed and intrigued. Never made Turkey pastrami, but I have eaten it plenty. Do you always leave it to brine overnight? Can you let it go longer for better flavor?

Thanks Jeremy! I do let it go overnight. I place the wrapped breast in a pan to catch any drippin's. I've not tried it any longer than that. Not sure if the salt content would be too much on the finished meat.
Please let me know if you give it a try. Thanks! :grin:

You had me at beer bread. I can't bake air so I bought yeast and have a request in. Enjoy the wind this weekend

You had me at beer bread. I can't bake air so I bought yeast and have a request in. Enjoy the wind this weekend

Can't go wrong with anything containing beer. :grin:
Thanks for the heads up! Sounds like a chance for snow too.
Thanks Adams! :grin:

Truly outstanding Jeanie, I do believe I would end up eating the whole thing. Like the look of those onion rings and pickled green beans on your website link.

Jeanie,

Every time I open one of your threads, I just KNOW it's going to kill me. :-D

Keep right on killing me...............that looks awesome! :thumb:

Truly outstanding Jeanie, I do believe I would end up eating the whole thing. Like the look of those onion rings and pickled green beans on your website link.
Thanks Bill! Those green bean pickles and smoked onion rings are favorites of mine. Hope you have a great weekend! :grin:

Great looking cook Jeanie, you are so creative.

Thanks so much Kevin! :grin:

Jeanie,

Every time I open one of your threads, I just KNOW it's going to kill me. :-D

Keep right on killing me...............that looks awesome! :thumb:

lol Thank you John! :grin:

Beautiful looking sandwich! I learned two new things today. Turkey pastrami and beer bread. Never seen either before. Thanks for the lesson!

Beautiful looking sandwich! I learned two new things today. Turkey pastrami and beer bread. Never seen either before. Thanks for the lesson!

Thanks Ulc! Hope you give them both a try sometime! :grin:

Over the top! I've never tried turkey pastrami. That sammie looks amazing and I'm real curious about those t pickles. thanks for posting

Often imitated but will never be equaled.
But it’s certainly fun for me to try. Thank You.

Back