The Butcher Shoppe Fancy A9 Wagyu (Saturday)

I mean at this point I don't really promise anything.......Lots can happen between now and when I have to pay attention to the meat :-D
Z5yUEvOl.jpg

If no one understand I sure do. :becky:

Not gonna lie. Ive missed "turn in". Friends kids running around like crazy and bourbon.......cambro still hot.

But again I aim to disappoint.

I will take pictures. My friends know this was a practice

Wonderful. How did you like the Aldi energy shot / Hoisin wrap? I usually use Stacker 2 with Red Curry paste, but have been looking for a change.

The stacker would end up making me a little twitchy........but the judges do like it.

Sorry for the delay as always. Bottom line was it was just as good as other wagyu's I've done. Really great flavor. I even ate more than one slice which typically means it is solid :shock:. Will happily cook the other one at my next event. Though I do have 2 big briskets (54lbs between the 2 of them) coming from Mr Brisket this week. So not sure what I'll do with those :-D.

QFsHnvRl.jpg

toVfEBbl.jpg

xpK3awZl.jpg

f2NP2cKl.jpg

5xbWbNfl.jpg

NDH2V2bl.jpg

MslDVnql.jpg

tRmYJDLl.jpg

1flHncBl.jpg

0treMMRl.jpg

ohikwgel.jpg

CLx4q0rl.jpg

8ognUfKl.jpg

naeDlBMl.jpg

t1kZWEnl.jpg

capDOEKl.jpg

ms57ft7l.jpg

9R3EuY9l.jpg

0IRpOlnl.jpg

ey16OcBl.jpg

LwSvICBl.jpg

I use that brand now instead of SRF. Amazing taste and the marbling is second to none.

Ya it was a really good beef taste. A smidge more cost vs SRF (which has very well for us) and I picked it up locally so no idea what shipping costs on top of that. But I'd have no issues using these as long as size is good.

Damn. I felt a little tingle when I was looking at those photos of it trimmed... I think I need to be excused...

Fantastic looking brisket. If mine had looked that good at my comp this past weekend, I wouldn't have been in the basement on scores.

Back