The $48 Fattie aka Fat Fancy Fattie w pron - AKA How to Fark Off $50

Already got a couple ideas for next round........ I will conquer the Fat Fancy Fatty.........

Last edited:
Question, like most fattys, it appeared as if everything on the inside of the fatty was already cooked meat products, so internal temperature really doesn't matter. You are really just cooking the outside sausage and bacon, the inside just warms up. I don't worry about internal temperature on my fattys, I just use a thermapen on the sausage layer if I am worried it isn't done.

OH man that sucks! It happens though, you should have seen the pizza I farked up the other day, Still trying to get my cooling screen clean:sad:

The raw onions and turkey pastrami did you in IMO. To much water. Toss some pastrami in a pan and watch.

How did is get to a gas grill? Did you transfer from the UDS to the gasser to crisp the bacon?

However it happened....I'm terribly sorry.

While you encountered a setback, I commend you for the effort to expand the limits of the fatty and go where very few have been before.

I am certain that your next effort will be successful, like those brave men on the Booneville Salt Flats who crash and burn, only to return with a world record! (Although at $48.00 you may need to gather a few sponsors!)

God Speed!

Last edited:
Back