NEW (to me) SMOKER!!!

snadamo

is Blowin Smoke!

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Adam
If you've been seeing my other posts about LSG vertical offset dimensions, well, this is the reason why...

I just purchased an LSG 30" cabinet vertical smoker w/warmer and all the fixin's. Local private seller, and he was a great guy and awesome to work with, and a very fair price.

To be honest, this thing wasn't even on my radar as the price from manufacturer was way outta my budget. I just happened to find it on farkbook, checked with my CFO (aka Mrs Snadamo), and 2-3 weeks later here we are!

I was REALLY nervous about getting this thing in my backyard, but the moving company I used was awesome and did it like it was nothing.

I may mess with it today or tomorrow (light a fire, see how it works), but Saturday the plan is pickle brined bone in skin on thighs over direct heat. Next would probably be that brisket in my freezer.

I want to thank everyone for their input regarding this. Hard enough as it is in a chair, so truly thank you for your insight!

Fresh off the press! Probably need to clean out a little first.

EDIT: Yes, my yard is a chithole...:cool:

53503468740_df03c74d17_b.jpg

53503043966_a15dc5392d_b.jpg

53503350044_d5a3b9bc72_b.jpg

53502158032_5dcbdf4388_b.jpg

53502158047_894484608b_b.jpg

53503468700_4ce5eb99e1_b.jpg

Looks barely used !!! Congrats !!! Yard looks good also but may need a little rearrangement. Cook first .... organize yard last !!!

That's an awesome looking smoker with huge capacity and very versatile. Congrats, and please do keep us all posted on your first cooks!

Looks barely used !!! Congrats !!! Yard looks good also but may need a little rearrangement. Cook first .... organize yard last !!!

Funny you say that...that cooker will be the centerpiece of our yard remodel...if you see the kitchen island in the back...its going to get demo'd soon. We have a HUGE side yard unused with water, electric, and gas available back there. Plan is to demo and put in fake grass, build new outdoor kitchen/rec area on side. Gonne be awesome! But for now, let's smoke some meat!

Congrats Adam!

That thing is fully loaded down to the 8" casters. Was going to suggest the fire management basket and it's even got that. You're going to love that thing. Wish they had the cabinets when I ordered by vertical.

Get excited! You're going to have the best bbq ever off that thing. Get ready to taste the best chicken ever.

9jwvC8Gh.jpg

You can even swing a pig in there much easier since you have the cabinet. Put a 42lber in mine

20141231_153631.jpg

Looks like a PERFECT cooking machine!!! CONGRATS!!!! Would love to have something like this......enjoy brother.....enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adam, you hit the jackpot with that bad boy! It has a ton of cooking capacity. So tell me now, what is the deal with using the pickle brine on chicken? Looking forward to many cook pics on that beast!

Back