THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

J

Justin Case

(Mods , I tried to post this in another TD thread but it would not allow it, too old)

Tatonka Dusted T-Bone.

Tried Tatonka Dust today on a T-Bone, (say that 3 times fast, lol)

"WOW, Amazing, the whole experience was awesome, It smelled SO good as it was cooking, can't explain it other than to say it reminded me of the smells of a country fair, it IS DELICIOUS ! oh man, Please try this stuff ! you won't be sorry,

(Mods , I tried to post this in another TD thread but it would not allow it, too old)

Mod Note:

In the future if you need help from a mod please PM us. We can't read every single post.

When you encounter the message that you are posting in an old thread, there is a check box that you have to check to acknowledge that you know that you are posting in an old topic. if you check that you can post.

See below...

Attachments

yeah I checked that box but then I used the back button and forgot to check it again, My Bad.

Back