THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

flem0061

Knows what a fatty is.
Wings are my favorite but can't go wrong with $0.69/lb leg quarters at Aldi. Tomater's and peppers are slowing down in the garden with the cooler nights but still enough left to toss a few on the grill.
Chicken was brined and rubbed with Weber's smoky brown sugar seasoning and a little EVOo. Trying out my diy pellet smoke tube but threw the last of a bag of apple wood chips on there as well. Indirect held steady at 300 and then crisped up over the coals for the last bit. Wife asked if I wrapped them in bacon so I must have achieved the goal.
e77d858de5ea8534049825ec889c23be.jpg
fc6b86b58365f6b98c6a4d0514d101f4.jpg
159cf51b4bb76025e2c4287a2997676e.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Did you Frankenstein a 26in kettle onto a normal performer cart or do they actually sell that?

Yep, 26” bolted to a SS Performer cart with a few brackets. I haven’t connected the gas assist yet - newspaper and a chimney works fine for now and I’m a little hesitant to punch a big hole in the kettle for the tube.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back