Something a little different from Shirley. in process

I'm dying to see this one. You gotta post a pic soon. I know you didn't oversleep.:heh:

I must be having Internet problems this morning. I keep refreshing this page, but the pictures aren't showing up? Hmmmm....... Weird.

I just woke up. I can't pick her up till Lunch. Tyler's skid steer blew a head gasket and he had to go rent something to get my smoker mounted back to the trailer after the paint shop yesterday. I went out in Tuscaloosa last night and am definitely feeling the fact I'm not a college kid anymore!

Subscribed. I cant wait for photos. I should go ahead and place my order. I just dont have a landing spot for it. Im not ready to move my car from the garage yet.

Subscribed. I cant wait for photos. I should go ahead and place my order. I just dont have a landing spot for it. Im not ready to move my car from the garage yet.

that i can understand. my car is still in the garage while my shirley has been under a tarp since June. it's expensive but i think i am getting close to getting a slab poured and then go from there. better to get in line sooner than later.

Back