THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm dying to see this one. You gotta post a pic soon. I know you didn't oversleep.:heh:

I must be having Internet problems this morning. I keep refreshing this page, but the pictures aren't showing up? Hmmmm....... Weird.

I just woke up. I can't pick her up till Lunch. Tyler's skid steer blew a head gasket and he had to go rent something to get my smoker mounted back to the trailer after the paint shop yesterday. I went out in Tuscaloosa last night and am definitely feeling the fact I'm not a college kid anymore!

Subscribed. I cant wait for photos. I should go ahead and place my order. I just dont have a landing spot for it. Im not ready to move my car from the garage yet.

Subscribed. I cant wait for photos. I should go ahead and place my order. I just dont have a landing spot for it. Im not ready to move my car from the garage yet.

that i can understand. my car is still in the garage while my shirley has been under a tarp since June. it's expensive but i think i am getting close to getting a slab poured and then go from there. better to get in line sooner than later.

Back