THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

rbsnwngs

is Blowin Smoke!
I regret to say we have to Cancel this years event at this time it doesn't look like we'll make the 25 team min to qualify as a State Championship

Really sorry to hear that! Smokin at the Maples is an awesome event, one that I talk and think about often in a very positive manner....

I have always enjoyed your events Willie!

Say it ain't so...

Yours in BBQ,

Cliff

How many teams was it short? There's no way to have a last minute push for teams to sign up?

Ditto. I admit I should have signed up earlier to keep this from being cancelled. The Verizon strike set me back financially but I am still willing to do this. I might be able to recruit a team or two if necessary.

Sorry about not doing my part to sign up by now, but Struggletown BBQ wants to compete. If this can still happen we are in.

Im sorry to say I couldn't wait any longer on canceling the event
I didn't want to run the chance of waiting a couple of more weeks or getting to the event with not enough teams to make it a qualifier

We'll be back bigger and better next year

Back