Smokin and Grillin on the Silverbac!

blazinfire

Babbling Farker
Hey guys.. Here's a combo cook for you all.. Shows the versatility of the silverbac!

First up I had two racks of STL style ribs in the freezer. Thawed them out because I knew I was mowing the grass today.. Thought it would be a perfect addition to dinner.

They Look good atleast.. I'm gonna save these for the next couple days. Cooked these at 225 til finished.

wMBtOnTl.jpg

Now for the grilling portion.. The missus wanted chicken wings.. Rushed to the store this morning.. Didn't have chicken wings but had thighs.. Figured good enough.

Also made foil packages of little golden potato's... I love the little golden potato's... Turned out well.. No pics of a plated picture.. Just gotta take my word for it :thumb:

Grilled the chicken and potato's at 400 degree's until done.

XF8sl0Fl.jpg

Yeah... I ate the thinner piece of the ribs that I knew I should of cut off before cooking but I was lazy.. Turned out great. One thing I did notice.. if you guys followed my previous cooks... I had ash blowing around the cooker.. that seemed to be non existent this time around... Just makes me curious as to why! It was more windy today than it was the other day when I was dealing with the ash problems

Back