THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you are wanting to try some awesome Smithfield ribs and/or pork at the Royal, swing by my spot (#466) on Thursday. Smithfield will have both Extra Tenders and Primes in their area on site and I'll have some tickets that you can redeem for a rack and a butt. It doesn't get much better than that! Just try not to beat me with it....

Damn, just ordered from Keith. :roll:

Buy primes on site?

just went through 2 cases with an average rack size of 2.6lbs :O looks like a timeline adjustment

If you are wanting to try some awesome Smithfield ribs and/or pork at the Royal, swing by my spot (#466) on Thursday. Smithfield will have both Extra Tenders and Primes in their area on site and I'll have some tickets that you can redeem for a rack and a butt. It doesn't get much better than that! Just try not to beat me with it....

wow that is what bbq is about

What if I want to come by and pick up some preformed ribs?

Back