Show your BBQ Area

MHTZgm9l.jpg

No cover planned right now. If it gets that bad, i have a pop up canopy, also most of the rain comes from the other side of the house.

I usually cooked in my Driveway but my Gasser and Electric have always been on back porch so I finally moved UDS n Bandera n New Bruansfel Vertical n Kettle to back porch also. Not Fancy but it works. BoomShuckaLucka had to stay in Driveway- she's getting a trailer one of these days.

Ive been saying I'm gonna move LadyKickAzz (Smokehouse) and now Fantasia (Gravity fed) to the back porch (on the Left side where the Bandera and UDS are in pics)from the driveway but they are too tall to run under the porch so I'll have to pour a small pad to roll them out on. Only issue is the back of my House Faces NW and theres no Houses behind me - Soccer fields- so I get ALOT of Wind in Fall n Winter - in the driveway My House blocks the Wind....... so I guess I'd have to put up a Windblock Freestanding Wall on edge of smoker pad........thinking that'd be Dumb looking Unless I cover it in BBQ Signs n Stuff.?

Did you build your outdoor fireplace or have someone do it? I'm somewhat space limited at the new place, but that looks like the size and style I'd like to have.

I built it myself. This particular one is manufactured by Firerock, but there are several companies that make them. I made another one last year which was manufactured by Stone Age, and I think that it went together much better.
The size of mine is a 42". We really enjoy it.

Back