THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good one springram! I wish it was that low!! Like a good cooker, I'm willing to double down on a cover if it's qualitatively better and this one is good stuff. Do you have cover Pr0n of your own to share? Pictures perhaps of your cooker with and without the grill wrap?

Just an FYI, i was interested in a cover for my 36" Blackstone so i contacted the company and they quoted me $339 or $289 depending on the material. I removed the side tables on mine due to space issues so if you have the side tables on there it may be more money. I'm not 100% sure i'll pull the trigger on the cover but that's about what it'd cost for a cover from this company.

Point well taken Zak and you're correct that those are the costs. I'm super satisfied after it rained yet again over the long weekend. It's investing in protection of the even bigger investment

Don't get me wrong. If you are looking for a cheap cover, this is NOT it. But, it is a quality build, of heavy duty marine material, made here in the USA, they will let you modify it to be an exact fit for you particular pit, and they come with a 10 year warranty. That means my cover was a little over $30 a year. I figure it is worth it to protect my investment.

And then this just happened:

[ame]https://youtu.be/GvPMZiG5C9A[/ame]

GvPMZiG5C9A

Terry, thanks for the video clip and breaking it down to annual spending. Just like cookers, we can spend 50 or 5000 on a given item. Even though I may upgrade again in a few years, I love my BBQ so much that I want to buy everything to last. If I sell it, I do believe it's easier to sell later when a buyer knows it's top of the line

Last edited:
I can totally understand investing in protection for an even more expensive investment. Quality products dont come cheap. I decided to pass on the cover since i just cant see spending $330 on something that costs about $250. Now if i made the griddle myself or had a nice professional quality griddle, grill, smoker than i would absolutely spend the money on a good cover. I will keep the contact info on hand because i know at some point i'm gonna want a quality cover for something. Besides i may be redoing the entire backyard area in the next couple years and a built in griddle would be nice to have.

Is anyone able to see the video? It seemed to work yesterday. Not used to sharing videos, I probably did something wrong.

Never mind. It was IE...

Last edited:
Good point Zak! You never know when the time will be right. A nice griddle is worth protecting for sure!

THoey1963, your video worked like a charm! That looked like something torrential. To Cove Point/Grillwraps' credit, I too stare out the window thinking, okay, this time the storm will overwhelm the material and it just hasn't happened yet. It was looking something Biblical out here all last week and my cooker was dry as a bone when I took the cover off. Once I got past the sticker shock of the price and finally got my cover, I've been a happy customer :)

Back