THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

THoey1963

somebody shut me the fark up.
Name or Nickame
Terry
When I bought the WSCG, I looked for a cover for it, and it appeared Weber had issues with it, as it hadn't been in stock for a while according to BBQ Outfitters (where I bought it) and Amazon. So, I decided to stay consistent with my LSG Cabinet and order one from Cove Point / Grill Wraps. They were nice enough to give me a frequent customer discount since this was the fourth cover I bought from them.

I know there are cheaper places listed on here, but I like the heavy duty material (think boat cover), and the quality cinch straps, zippers, and snaps that I got with my first cover, and I have stuck with them since.

This is the first cover for the WSCG that they have done. So, I had to help with a little of the fitting measurements. It turned out pretty good. Still a little wrinkled fresh from the box:

IMG_9279_zpspod7yfwo.jpg

After it was out in the sun for an hour or so:

IMG_9280_zpsfi9bfdrw.jpg

The only "miss" I saw was a scuff patch they attach on the inside to prevent any wear from the handle to the exhaust vent. The quarter is where my vent handle happened to be when I put the cover on.

IMG_9282_zpsrrpjmhjq.jpg

If I rotate the handle to the left side, it is under the patch. I advised them of this and suggested they center it a little more and make it larger to cover the vent in any position. Not a biggie to me.

If anyone is interested in contact info, let me know.

Paul, yes, a lot of different colors, and plain or patterned too if you're into that sorta thing. This is from my original request:

[FONT=&quot]
You can see the full line of colors at: http://snb.la/SR0178 (We use the Marine Exterior fabrics with style numbers beginning with #46__).

[/FONT]I sent the pics above to them and they replied back. Want me to take some more pictures in a month. They may have me send it back for alterations, their cost of course. Like I said, I'm the guinea pig, so they may need to change their blue print...

Looks good Terry. You replace the the Weber covers at most by 2 years so a nice cover is no brainer for the WSCG.

Completely agree Sako. Longest I had a Weber cover at $65 a pop on the WSM or the gasser was two years. These have a 10 year warranty...

Back