THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wow!! That is a tank! It's basically a commercial unit someone can open a restaurant with that beast! Where will that live after the event?

Looks like it's not a reverse flow. Maybe a tuning plate build. Looks awesome, can't wait to get full details!!

This thing is awesome! This smoker could dang near do the whole cool for the 1000 veterans by itself! Awesome. Paul, Sharon, Tyler, and Ross are about the most generous people you could ever meet! I can't wait to see this beast in action in a couple of days!!!

I know Paul said he's not looking for any accolades, but thanks for all the generosity you and everyone involved provided. That is an amazing looking cooker!!!!!!! I am sure all the service members that will be eating off of it will appreciate and be grateful for it as well. As an active duty member located in NY myself, we don't look for any accolades either, but it never ceases to amaze me the support and generosity from all the citizens in this great country for what we do. During this weekend, just remember all the people that have served in the past and afforded all the luxuries and benefits this great country has afforded us all. Thank you all and have a great weekend and thanks again to EVERYONE involved in this build.

Back