THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fantastic build, that's a work of art! Wish there were more folks in the world like the Shirleys. :thumb:
I'm still drooling over their new shop... looks like they are putting it to good use. :)

When you go through the specs please explain the three stacks in the main chamber.

Last edited:
Looks like Ross and Tyler did a bang-up job on this one! I also want to know more about the stacks.

Dude, that is sweeeeet!!!!!! Didn't think I could more excited 'bout order'n one, yet now I am. So glad times have changed and vets and active service members get the thanks they deserve.

Thank you guys for being so generous!

That is one beautiful amazing cooker made by some incredible folks that truly love their craft, country and the folks who protect us all. Thanks to Paul and company.

Forget about the US Army's M1A2 Abrams, that thing right there is an M1A1 Shirley!

Way to go guys!!!!!!

Back