THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crazy Tex

Full Fledged Farker
Name or Nickame
Matt
As some of you know, I had a kickstarter funded to help me get my sauce business up and running.. and have talked to 2 production facilities.. the first had to back out due to other commitments, and referred me to another that specialized in sauces. Prior to the kick starter meeting the goal, I was in contact with them, but now.. I can't get my contact to answer emails or the phone, and am thinking I might need to start looking for another one if I can't get in touch with him soon.

Any suggestions... preferably in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area? I am open to all suggestions, but the closer the better.

Thanks y'all.

Not in Texas...

Check out Hot Wachulas on Facebook or the Internet. Matt's a brethren.

Yeah.. definitely need somewhere a little more local than that. But if all else fails.. I guess a plane ticket or something. looks like it's pretty close to 'Mouseworld' so priceline always has deals.

Back