THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bryan139

Knows what a fatty is.
So I know Restaurant Depots are few and far between, but if you have access to one, I got this pic sent to me earlier today by a friend that knows I like to BBQ that was there. There is some kind of Spring Black Friday. That's really all the info I have. I'm not a member of RD, I go thru/with a friend, so I don't get anything in the mail or anything. I know it's usually only $10.49 for a 15 lb bag of lump, compared to Home Depot's $12-something. So I imagine it should be around $9? I plan on checking it out, so hopefully maybe I can update this more day-of in time for maybe somebody to take advantage of it.

This is all assuming you are a fan of Royal Oak lump charcoal. And $9-something would be a good price where you live. And you had a membership to Restaurant Depot. If not, good day to you, sir.

12936606_1183591678318715_4117287979854155169_n.jpg

I'd be happy as hell to find that. I don't think I've ever seen those kind of prices around me.

Well you're way up their in "Spensive" Jersey, head down south and maybe you'll find some deals :mrgreen:. Personally I like to buy everything in Delaware and forgo the sales tax when I'm out there :thumb:

Thanks I'll check it out tomorrow when I go. I always buy from there but never have seen it on sale.

Back