Royal Oak (lump) @ Restaurant Depot

Bryan139

Knows what a fatty is.
So I know Restaurant Depots are few and far between, but if you have access to one, I got this pic sent to me earlier today by a friend that knows I like to BBQ that was there. There is some kind of Spring Black Friday. That's really all the info I have. I'm not a member of RD, I go thru/with a friend, so I don't get anything in the mail or anything. I know it's usually only $10.49 for a 15 lb bag of lump, compared to Home Depot's $12-something. So I imagine it should be around $9? I plan on checking it out, so hopefully maybe I can update this more day-of in time for maybe somebody to take advantage of it.

This is all assuming you are a fan of Royal Oak lump charcoal. And $9-something would be a good price where you live. And you had a membership to Restaurant Depot. If not, good day to you, sir.

12936606_1183591678318715_4117287979854155169_n.jpg

I'd be happy as hell to find that. I don't think I've ever seen those kind of prices around me.

Well you're way up their in "Spensive" Jersey, head down south and maybe you'll find some deals :mrgreen:. Personally I like to buy everything in Delaware and forgo the sales tax when I'm out there :thumb:

Thanks I'll check it out tomorrow when I go. I always buy from there but never have seen it on sale.

Our rd also carries Carbon del Sur and it is always $9 for 18lbs. Good stuff. The RO is rarely on sale.

Back