Reheating wings?

NOHENS

Full Fledged Farker

Batch Image
Batch Image
So I had a crew coming over yesterday to smash some wings and watch football. Cooked a farkload of wings and plans changed. I searched for it but not much came up? Any of you done this with success? Good news is I learned early enough to not sauce, but finish. Any tips?

Thanks in advance!!

Fried rocks! But if you're not into it, pick a cooker, get it hot as hell and they'll cook up great for ya. Don't own an air fryer, never will, waist of valuable counter real estate when every kitchen has at least two things that can do the same job. However you do it, enjoy those babies!!

I don’t have an air fryer either. And don’t feel like firing up the deep fryer. So I’m going to go with the oven I guess? I’ll do my best!!

Fried rocks! But if you're not into it, pick a cooker, get it hot as hell and they'll cook up great for ya. Don't own an air fryer, never will, waist of valuable counter real estate when every kitchen has at least two things that can do the same job. However you do it, enjoy those babies!!
One of the many things I like about the Ninja Woodfire. It's an outdoor air fryer...no counter space.

You indicate a farkload of wings, I wouldn't hesitate to "bake" offset on a Weber kettle if you have one, put in an aluminum pan, loosly covered.

Unless it's raining in Sullivan as it is here in ChiTown, while we all get set to watch the Roger's show on MNF

Good luck to you!

That's what i love about my Induction oven range, has a built in air fryer mode.

Helpful in your signature, list your gear... including Air Fryer, Instapot, Crockpot. Then we can help.

IMO, it's going to be tough to beat wings reheated over charcoal. Go indirect to get 'em up to temp, then a few minutes over the coals to get the char/grill marks. Might even be better than fresh and remember "it's the wood that makes it good"

I didn’t have any sides. Wanted “lazy” ��. I cooked fries in the over and put the wings on foil for the last 15 minutes after sitting at room temp for a half hour. There was none left when the game was over? And we didn’t get any rain until about 3am, which was nice because the windows were open in this wonderful fall like weather!! Great night by all….except Rogers. That was not good.

Thank you all for your replies!! I love this place!!

Back