THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have been informed that the contest is officially sold out. Hopefully everyone that was planning on going has their application in...

If not, please contact me and I will sell you my spot. The judges don't like me anyway... Probably better off just paying Jorge off and I will save money in the long run... :roll:

Make an offer, it will go to my favorite charity:p

[YODA]The smack talk is week in you today. Do, or do not...there is no try![/YODA]

Make an offer, it will go to my favorite charity:p

[YODA]The smack talk is week in you today. Do, or do not...there is no try![/YODA]

Or have my girls cook. They couldn't do much worse than me... Have I mentioned how much I love this contest because it is 2 blocks from my house!!! :clap2:

Or have my girls cook. They couldn't do much worse than me... Have I mentioned how much I love this contest because it is 2 blocks from my house!!! :clap2:

The bet was on 'YOUR' results, not what would happen if you brought in two ringers!:becky: Cheat to win if you have to.

(Now that's, some smack talk:laugh:)

I do not talk smack for this contest. I am still licking the wounds from last year.... :becky:

You'd think I would know better being a Cubs fan...

I think we should all work together to make sure that that guy from Louisiana doesn't pull a four-peat! :becky:

I think we should all work together to make sure that that guy from Louisiana doesn't pull a four-peat! :becky:

I already told Scottie, privately, that I was tempted to come help you (that means washing dishes....Mr. Lond of Lincoln Award Winner:p). I'm so misunerstood, and unappreciated:wink:

I already told Scottie, privately, that I was tempted to come help you (that means washing dishes....Mr. Lond of Lincoln Award Winner:p). I'm so misunerstood, and unappreciated:wink:

Bring it... :wave:

Jorge; said:

First, it's Land of Lincoln :-D

Second, you would be welcome to wash my dishes at any comp we cook, my friend :Becky:

Third, I think you now have a new nickname: Dr. Pepper. So misunderstood. :Becky: :Becky: :Becky:

The Medieval Swines are coming! I didn't receive a packet in the mail, so I had to check.................all is well! Close call, as they are not taking any more teams according to the website!

How many teams are coming?

Thanks,
Greg

Hopefully I will have as much room as Shannon. So I am parking myu rig on Wednesday, to assure my space... I am after that coveted chili title. Well, I am not, but my girls are... We need to win something at this contest... :twisted:

Can I bring my glock, or is Westmont real restrictive about handguns?

Yeah bring it. But can I borrow it? I have this gopher in my backyard I want to take out.. Actually a woodchuck.. The damn thing is eating all my flowers... I would like a one shot side arm... No need to mame it. I want to blow it up... :mad2:

Scottie, just want you and Jim & the gang to know how much Kathy & I are missing heading up that way this year. We LOVED working that contest. The locale, the chili competition, THE PEOPLE, even the drive up was a blast for the most part! I was hoping to hit the lottery so I wouldn't have to worry about vacation time, but they keep drawing the wrong damn numbers!!!

If anyone reading this is contemplating going, let me tell you right now . . . . . GO. You will have a blast!

Phillip

Scottie, just want you and Jim & the gang to know how much Kathy & I are missing heading up that way this year. We LOVED working that contest. The locale, the chili competition, THE PEOPLE, even the drive up was a blast for the most part! I was hoping to hit the lottery so I wouldn't have to worry about vacation time, but they keep drawing the wrong damn numbers!!!

If anyone reading this is contemplating going, let me tell you right now . . . . . GO. You will have a blast!

Phillip

You both will be missed!:sad:

Back