Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Red, White and BBQ, Westmont IL - May 29 & 30

I have been informed that the contest is officially sold out. Hopefully everyone that was planning on going has their application in...

If not, please contact me and I will sell you my spot. The judges don't like me anyway... Probably better off just paying Jorge off and I will save money in the long run... :roll:

Make an offer, it will go to my favorite charity:p

[YODA]The smack talk is week in you today. Do, or do not...there is no try![/YODA]

Make an offer, it will go to my favorite charity:p

[YODA]The smack talk is week in you today. Do, or do not...there is no try![/YODA]

Or have my girls cook. They couldn't do much worse than me... Have I mentioned how much I love this contest because it is 2 blocks from my house!!! :clap2:

Or have my girls cook. They couldn't do much worse than me... Have I mentioned how much I love this contest because it is 2 blocks from my house!!! :clap2:

The bet was on 'YOUR' results, not what would happen if you brought in two ringers!:becky: Cheat to win if you have to.

(Now that's, some smack talk:laugh:)

I do not talk smack for this contest. I am still licking the wounds from last year.... :becky:

You'd think I would know better being a Cubs fan...

I think we should all work together to make sure that that guy from Louisiana doesn't pull a four-peat! :becky:

I think we should all work together to make sure that that guy from Louisiana doesn't pull a four-peat! :becky:

I already told Scottie, privately, that I was tempted to come help you (that means washing dishes....Mr. Lond of Lincoln Award Winner:p). I'm so misunerstood, and unappreciated:wink:

I already told Scottie, privately, that I was tempted to come help you (that means washing dishes....Mr. Lond of Lincoln Award Winner:p). I'm so misunerstood, and unappreciated:wink:
Maybe it has something to do with your avitar....:tape:

Bring it... :wave:

Jorge; said:

First, it's Land of Lincoln :-D

Second, you would be welcome to wash my dishes at any comp we cook, my friend :Becky:

Third, I think you now have a new nickname: Dr. Pepper. So misunderstood. :Becky: :Becky: :Becky:

The Medieval Swines are coming! I didn't receive a packet in the mail, so I had to check.................all is well! Close call, as they are not taking any more teams according to the website!

How many teams are coming?

Thanks,
Greg

Hopefully I will have as much room as Shannon. So I am parking myu rig on Wednesday, to assure my space... I am after that coveted chili title. Well, I am not, but my girls are... We need to win something at this contest... :twisted:

Can I bring my glock, or is Westmont real restrictive about handguns?

Yeah bring it. But can I borrow it? I have this gopher in my backyard I want to take out.. Actually a woodchuck.. The damn thing is eating all my flowers... I would like a one shot side arm... No need to mame it. I want to blow it up... :mad2:

Scottie, just want you and Jim & the gang to know how much Kathy & I are missing heading up that way this year. We LOVED working that contest. The locale, the chili competition, THE PEOPLE, even the drive up was a blast for the most part! I was hoping to hit the lottery so I wouldn't have to worry about vacation time, but they keep drawing the wrong damn numbers!!!

If anyone reading this is contemplating going, let me tell you right now . . . . . GO. You will have a blast!

Phillip

Scottie, just want you and Jim & the gang to know how much Kathy & I are missing heading up that way this year. We LOVED working that contest. The locale, the chili competition, THE PEOPLE, even the drive up was a blast for the most part! I was hoping to hit the lottery so I wouldn't have to worry about vacation time, but they keep drawing the wrong damn numbers!!!

If anyone reading this is contemplating going, let me tell you right now . . . . . GO. You will have a blast!

Phillip

You both will be missed!:sad:

I agree! Who is going to play the Yankee version of the CD for us?

Back