Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Red, White and BBQ, Westmont IL - May 29 & 30

If anyone reading this is contemplating going, let me tell you right now . . . . . GO. You will have a blast!

Phillip

They are offically sold out... You and Kathy will be missed. Who will the servers at Uncle bub's laugh at now.. I don't think they talk Southern there either... :becky: Yeah, my girls are offically entering the chili contest. Will give a bunch of 7th graders something to do on a Saturday night...

Hugs to Kathy bud.

I agree! Who is going to play the Yankee version of the CD for us?

I just noticed Ronnelle. Is that a gopher/woodchuck in your avatar? I'd like Jorge to take aim at that... Damn thing was eating more poppies this morning at 5:30 when I got up...

To keep on topic. That Yankee version and LSU version was some funny funny stuff with the recordings.

I just noticed Ronnelle. Is that a gopher/woodchuck in your avatar? I'd like Jorge to take aim at that... Damn thing was eating more poppies this morning at 5:30 when I got up...

We are looking at adding a 3rd Vizsla. If this one has a similar temperment, and doesn't have ear issues I might be able to fix you up in a couple of years:wink:

How are the girls going to cook, and find time to go tagging?:shock:

PS I think Ron's trailer has escaped...so far, hasn't it?:twisted:

We are looking at adding a 3rd Vizsla. If this one has a similar temperment, and doesn't have ear issues I might be able to fix you up in a couple of years:wink:

How are the girls going to cook, and find time to go tagging?:shock:

PS I think Ron's trailer has escaped...so far, hasn't it?:twisted:

I'd like to see a Vizsla ripping that damn gophers head off...

The girls always find time to tag during turn-ins. when folks aren't expecting it... I don't know who they learned that from.... :roll: I'll have the girls check out Ron's. I just got a fresh batch of like 5000 decals... I or should I say, my girls are armed for the season... Come to think of it. I should bring some to the GAB. I'd like to tag Donny Teels Jambo... :boxing:

Yep... All my meats are in the trailer and waiting. Do you think I should put ice in the coolers?

:-D

Had the final committee meeting last night. There are officially 52 Pro teams and 33 Backyard Rib contest cooks.

I would highly recommend that if you want to be by a certain team, to arrive together. They will not be piecemealing placing teams this year, like they have done in the past. There are staging area's locally if you need to wait on another team.

the Lion's Club will be putting on a pancake breakfast on Sunday morning. There is (I believe) a small fee, but that is a fundraiser for them.

See you all Friday. I know that me and the Quau family and probably a couple more will be going to Uncle Bub's on Friday night for dinner. Last year Mark really took care of us.

My chicken and ribs are ready, but I don't have any pork or briskets yet. I didn't get a chance to age any thus far, so I'll just be picking up beef and pork Thursday or Friday. Ribs have been killing me forever, so I'm going for broke this weekend with a new recipe. I know you shouldn't do that, but I really have nothing to lose the way they've been turning out so far.

Got everything thawed and ready to go...

Also have some people stoping by on Saturday so I'm doing up a couple of pastrami's and a small ham for them...

See you all Friday. I know that me and the Quau family and probably a couple more will be going to Uncle Bub's on Friday night for dinner. Last year Mark really took care of us.

What type of food does Uncle Bub's have?....sounds very familiar for some reason.

That's it? I would of figured you had to start packing a couple of weeks ago... :roll:

:tape:....:becky:

See you all Friday. I know that me and the Quau family and probably a couple more will be going to Uncle Bub's on Friday night for dinner. Last year Mark really took care of us.[/QUOTE]

What time are you heading over to Mark's place? I would like to go. Fried chicken sounds good.

their catfish is also good.

D'oh. How could I forget that! I even had it at the class! :icon_blush:

Yes, their catfish is also very good!

Chris, we have nothing in stone. So who knows when we go over. I'd like to do it after the dinner rush though. So maybe 7:00? Or earlier like 5:00. I'd rather go later though.

Back