THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hogzillas

Full Fledged Farker
Just found out I've now got a RD local to me. While I don't have a business license to get a regular membership I can use the KCBS day pass but just want to go in & look around to see if it's worth it & what they've got. Can I just go in & look around w/o the day pass as I assume I'll only need the day pass at the register if I plan to buy something. The reason I ask is that while I've got a Sam's club card, the "greeter" at my local Sams are more like bouncers at bars looking for underage drinkers w/ fake ids so card when you come into the store & if you don't have a card, you're got to go over to the membership desk even though you don't need to card unless you buy something. Never had that problem w/ my local Costco even when I don't have a membership there :mad2:

Go ahead and take your day pass with you. I doubt you can go in for your first time and not want to get something. :razz:

The one i go to ... Anyone can shop.. If you want to be tax exempt then you have to have a business license...

Since you're in Tuscaloosa, the one you go to wouldn't happen to be the one off Lakeshore Dr in Bham? If so that's the one I'm talking about

when I first wanted to join, they gave me a day pass so I could look around and buy whatever I wanted.

I did not have any money with me so I did not buy anything, just looked around

Back