THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

That end is my favorite. When I make chops, I save the pieces that have the dark red meat for myself. The wife gets grossed out by the looks of it. "Sigh...fine honey...I'll eat those I guess."

after approx 1 hr. internal on the tenderloins is 138 according to the mav-732, still havent lifted lid to check with handheld thermo, but looks like they wont have much longer unless probe is wrong. does this seem about right for a smoke time?

Yeah, these won't take long. Some would do a direct sear on them at the end to get a crust, but you might have gone beyond that temp already.

internal on handheld at 144, wrapped and tossed in microwave to rest

5bXbnQMuTMkbbGqhLz8D2fZdbUsMmGmw4EZXpA3MJmg=w648-h486-no

internal on the big loins at 132, still smokin :thumb:

I-P9fUOc5xSsBTXmcxSjQACkyb_jd2SXw2237P8WU1c=w648-h486-no

What you have is the what we call the ribend of the porkloin that was deboned the left side of the 2 pic is where it would be going into the shoulder of the pig or if it was beef the chuck thats probley why they called it that. so what you have is a piece of boneless porkloin
:twitch:I believe I said that in post #3:rolleyes:

Back