Pork Chops on my little cooker

Jen that looks so good.. Quit teasing us..... My Lord it looks like you were gonna feed an army..... Il love everything you had laid out there.... Chops are one of my favorites.... Would had to have me a tortilla to wrap all that up in..... Yep it is hard to beat breakfast when you r camping.....:-D

Pork chops for breakfast...never would have thought of that one.
I like the presentation on the griddle too. Picture perfect.

Great cook as always Jeanie! Glad you to hear you caught some fish too!

Reckon how many Bretheren after reading/seeing cowgirl's post will have pork chops in the next 48 hours.

I will.

The food looks great and you're making me hungry (even though I had breakfast 30 minutes ago)!

What do you use to grease your griddle -- butter or some sort of oil?

That is a cool little cooker. (and the grill is neat too). :wink:

Gotta be THE neatest camp cook I've ever seen! Looks delicious...

Yet another beautiful cook, Cowgirl. :thumb: Thanks!

You should've joined us last sunday.:p
Sweet breakfast Girl!

+1!!!!

You should change yer forum name to "The Promised Land" 'cause I think that's running through a lot of our minds when we read yer posts.

I love that little cooker and the food looks incredible! Those chops from one of your critters?

Love your posts Cowgirl!!! Love the setup! Love the cook! Simple and yummy! Also perfect for Scout Camping trips!

My, oh my. I've never had a pork chop for breakfast, but I will. Great-looking spread, Jeannie!

Occurs to me that adding some sliced apples to the onion saute would be really good with those chops.

Great looking breakfast, Jeanie. The only thing that was missing was my invite.

You should've joined us last sunday.:p
Sweet breakfast Girl!

Phu, I wish I would have been there, it looked like a great time! Thanks! :mrgreen:

JesseQ Thank you!!

Jen that looks so good.. Quit teasing us..... My Lord it looks like you were gonna feed an army..... Il love everything you had laid out there.... Chops are one of my favorites.... Would had to have me a tortilla to wrap all that up in..... Yep it is hard to beat breakfast when you r camping.....:-D
Thank you Paul! I could have fed an army. :) You're welcome at my campsite anytime! :thumb:

BigBob, Thanks!!

Pork chops for breakfast...never would have thought of that one.
I like the presentation on the griddle too. Picture perfect.

Great cook as always Jeanie! Glad you to hear you caught some fish too!
Thank you Sam! Pork chops and steak for breakfast are common in my area. They are served at restaurants here. It's a big breakfast and will last a person all day. lol I had a great time out there, am ready to go again. :)

Thanks Adams, Garrett and Blue! :mrgreen:

Maybe one day I'll be soo lucky to be fed by You!
You are welcome at my table anytime Enrico, thanks!!

Thank you Shagdog and Wickedcajun!! :)

The food looks great and you're making me hungry (even though I had breakfast 30 minutes ago)!

What do you use to grease your griddle -- butter or some sort of oil?
Thank you BKish! I used butter for this cook.

That is a cool little cooker. (and the grill is neat too). :wink:

Gotta be THE neatest camp cook I've ever seen! Looks delicious...

Yet another beautiful cook, Cowgirl. :thumb: Thanks!

Thank you Charrederhead! I love that little cooker. It's kind of heavy but works well. :)

grc_42 Thanks!!

+1!!!!

You should change yer forum name to "The Promised Land" 'cause I think that's running through a lot of our minds when we read yer posts.

I love that little cooker and the food looks incredible! Those chops from one of your critters?
Greg thanks!! Wish I could have been at Phu's last weekend, looked like a great time!
This was one of my pigs. The pig was a Hampshire and his name was July. :)

GMDGeek Thanks so much!!

My, oh my. I've never had a pork chop for breakfast, but I will. Great-looking spread, Jeannie!

Occurs to me that adding some sliced apples to the onion saute would be really good with those chops.
Thank Jason!! Love the sliced apple idea. I'll throw one in my pack next time I go. Thanks! :)

Terry thanks so much!!

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Back