THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I suck at taking pics...
d2a3e6920605aa8798b464b7480040f5.jpg
66f30898c86cc9b059b53bf311ae7712.jpg
4af511f1978094e66a2f3a7c57094312.jpg
c7af1e57627cdaac23895d08cfa42c1a.jpg
f34a86d312964619e62258e98cf9bf39.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

It was a great Texas BBQ Brethren Spring Bash!
I have a few pics to post and will do so tomorrow.
Thanks to Tom from the Ceramic Grill Store and Dan Arnold from Suckle Busters for supporting us. Two great guys and companies.
I’m pretty much spent this evening and will post those pics in the the morning.
And a big Texas thank you to all that attended the Bash today. :mrgreen:

I really enjoyed meeting everyone yesterday. Everyone was really nice and friendly. Thank you for sharing so many things I cant wait to try. Here's a little video I threw together of the Bone-In Ribeye Sear. If someone knows how to embed this video please help me out. I couldn't figure it out.

https://youtu.be/rz_N0b5Sh7Y

Last edited:
Also, special thanks to Hotch for the roll of Butcher Paper and Bruce for teaching me how to smoke & sear a ribeye.....top notch guys.

Last edited:
I really enjoyed meeting everyone yesterday. Everyone was really nice and friendly. Thank you for sharing so many things I cant wait to try. Here's a little video I threw together of the Bone-In Ribeye Sear. If someone knows how to embed this video please help me out. I couldn't figure it out.

https://youtu.be/rz_N0b5Sh7Y

Smitty,

What is on the top rack in this photo?

That’s spam on Boom Shakalaka (hope I spelled it right smitty)

Back in Shreveport now after a Great Bash. Was good seeing old friends as well as meeting new ones. A Big Thanks to Hotch and his Lovely bride for making this happen. Also thanks to Brother Jay (Ag76) for letting me hitch a ride and a Great time. Hope to see everyone next year.

Only got a few pics of the smokers in action.

c3ZrS78.jpg

YbvszPc.jpg

Last edited:
Back