Picanha??

Yea...if it wasn't for hormones in the chicken feed, their beasts would be closer to an A cup than DDD
As a Youngster, we would have these "split chicken breasts" - they were no where near the size, but they had flavor.
This is my last purchase of these, unless I want to de-bone and use it for
Cordon Bleu, which adds the needed flavor.

Picanha

I finally got around to going to the Brazilian market. The had Picanha in the meat counter, they also had it in the fresh butcher shop..Picked up 4 pieces. I hope they are as good as the last ones I bought.
DanB

Got to make the pics smaller? Using Imgu

Last edited:
Picanha

Hi All Finally got around to grilling the Picanha, came out really good.
It was grilled over RO lump, boy does the RO burn hot n fast, went inside for a minute came out the grill was in flames. Bottom was a little over cooked/burnt,but it was still tasty n tender.
DanB

Seabra's is legit...I travel all the way into Newark to pick up beef from there. Worth the drive ever time. I have also noticed that the prices are lower in the Newark store(s) than the Union or other locations.

Enjoy

Seabra's is legit...I travel all the way into Newark to pick up beef from there. Worth the drive ever time. I have also noticed that the prices are lower in the Newark store(s) than the Union or other locations.

Enjoy

Hi I've only been to the one Kearny, just for the Picanha. What kind of meat do you buy there?
Excellent piece of meat!!!!
DanB

Back