THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greg I actually do have a recipe for those beans. Check out https://tonyandmaribel.com/2016/07/18/blog-post-title-2/

DUDE!!! A blog with y'all's recipes? Whaaat? :whoo:

This is gonna keep me busy for a while! My lovely wife and I were talking about how much we love Mexican food, and I was telling her how great our meal was. She will be very happy to be eating some new dishes - and so will the kids and I!l

I've been making sweet BBQ beans a lot - the Keri's Hog Apple beans, which are great and people love 'em, but I've really been wanting to make savory beans from scratch - thanks - very cool right there!

That blog is bookmarked for sure - thanks!

Glad y'all had such a good time - I would expect nothing less! Food looks wonderful!

Greg brought Phu and Padawan over the following day to our place for Margaritas and tacos. We had a blast and they were great company.

Back