Our First Micro Bash...

Here's some pix I took - but they were all of food. Well there's one pic with a person...and food...

Moose and ribs

IMG_5859.jpg

There were BB's mopped with Roadside Chicken mop

IMG_5858.jpg

They came out really great...I am totally stealing this idea :twisted:

IMG_5871.jpg

IMG_5874.jpg

al pastor de ssv3 - crazy good!

IMG_5868.jpg

IMG_5875.jpg

Moose's carne asada in progress on the venerable Kingsford Oval

IMG_5863.jpg

IMG_5869.jpg

Also had Salvadoran chorizo and the Missus made some beans. We already know about these tortillas - so good! The first of 2 plates.

IMG_5876.jpg

If there's one piece of advice I want to pass on to my sons, it's "hang around people who can cook!" Not only will you eat well, but people who love to cook, esp. outdoors, tend to be very cool people - I've seen this time and time again.

Didn't get a shot of the cupcakes - well, I did, but it was dark and the pix are of no help - BUT - my kids would really like to know if it's possible to get the recipe for those. We brought some home and my boys destroyed them with glee and vigor.

Again - thanks to Moose and the Missus for having us over and taking such good care of us. It was great to see Sako and everybody cooked up some tremendous eats - looking forward to hanging out with all y'all again soon!

Phubar and Padawan leave Phor the airport in a Phew hours. I'm gonna miss those Pharkers. We had such a good time while they were here - like a really, seriously, remember-for-all-time kind of good time.

Back