Pellet Life- Grab a beer, punch a button

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Golf was fine. Bride went to eat with a friend. Left me to fend for myself. Grabbed a shower beer, punched a button on the DC. Rounded up a couple leftover sausages, brisket and Baby Brussels. Into cast iron skillet. Couple beers, some good tunes and some Stubbs Original. The End.

Last edited:
ElQ7FXxl.jpg

Killer cook, as is your standard, Adams.

:-D :-D :-D

Last edited:
Golf was fine. Bride went to eat with a friend. Left me to fend for myself. Grabbed a shower beer, punched a button on the DC. Rounded up a couple leftover sausages, brisket and Baby Brussels. Into cast iron skillet. Couple beers, some good tunes and some Stubbs Original. The End.
Nice oven cook.
When our kitchen propane stove needed to be replaced, due to setting off the smoke alarms, I tried to convince my wife to let me move the old one to the patio so I could cook pizzas and other things there during the summer, so the house stayed cool. Sadly, it left in the delivery truck.
Pellet poopers do seem to have better temperature control than a Blackstone oven, though.:becky:

Nice oven cook.
When our kitchen propane stove needed to be replaced, due to setting off the smoke alarms, I tried to convince my wife to let me move the old one to the patio so I could cook pizzas and other things there during the summer, so the house stayed cool. Sadly, it left in the delivery truck.
Pellet poopers do seem to have better temperature control than a Blackstone oven, though.:becky:

You just really have a problem with any cook, that isn't done on a craigslist weber, don't you? Jesus man, the schtick is getting tiring.

Time Out ********

the miniature Brussels sprouts are Outstanding

Time In *********

You just really have a problem with any cook, that isn't done on a craigslist weber, don't you? Jesus man, the schtick is getting tiring.
I have no experience with Cragslist Weber's of any kind, so I am unable to comment on your post. Perhaps a beer or two will help with your problem. Or some Scotch.

Brussels sprouts on the smoker especially with bacon on top are one of my favorite veggies to smoke.

If a Cro-magnon quark hadn't hit me upside the head I would've gone with a pellet pooper (Mak 2 star). However one did and I'm awaiting something a little more old school. Still...

Back