THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Batch Image
..you’re up. Decent golf. Got home, pushed the button DC grabbed a shower beer. Seasoned wings with Plowboys YB. Cooked till 187*(LA Homicide) IT.
Romaine salad and Green Chile Mac. Bite through skin.
Beer

Last edited:
That's a great day and some really good food.

I haven't done the green chile mac yet, and this is another reminder that I really need to.

Sheesh man. Might as well tell us you caught a wild trout on a dry fly too! Heck of a day!

No. But this one pond has some 36” Asian grass eating carp that would be worth getting kicked off the course ;-))

No. But this one pond has some 36” Asian grass eating carp that would be worth getting kicked off the course ;-))

A 36" grass eating carp does not sound healthy for a golf course. I say throw a fly at it.

Just tell 'em you were trying to save the course if questioned.:biggrin1:
Or just offer up some of them wings!

I always say I’m “not a chicken guy” but it turns out I do wings quite often so...

Tell me more about the 81 and the course? Bomb and gouge? Placement course?

Congrats on both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OUTSTANDING! Caveat,you should have removed the BGE salt and pepper shakers from the pic out of respect.:shocked::wink::thumb:

Back