THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If imitation really is the sincerest form of flattery, then please consider yourself flattered because I plan to imitate the heck out of your setup!

Homemade Spit

I will post better pics after this weekend, really simple build. I can't take cfredit for it , my son made this for me

Cowgirl, I was so impressed by your breakfast post earlier.

I am so glad I stumbled on to this site. I think I can learn a great deal from all of you & I hope I can give also. Looking forward to a long relationship!!!

Cowgirl, I was so impressed by your breakfast post earlier.

I am so glad I stumbled on to this site. I think I can learn a great deal from all of you & I hope I can give also. Looking forward to a long relationship!!!

Larred, thank you! I'm glad you found the forum too. Looking forward to exchanging ideas with ya.

I knew Cowgirl would be all over this setup. It is "Her" technic for sure! :) My neighborhood has a center cul-de-sac in the middle of our homes where we have built a 10 foot diameter fire pit. This setup would be perfect off to the side of the pit for cooking. Thank you for the post!

I used to do only flat grilling on open fire, but decided on spit only last year. we shall see how all goes. Doing a boneless ham on Saturday, May do wings Thursday, Not sure about Friday yet. Oh & will also do breakfast on Saturday(Bacon, Sausage,Eggs, Toast, Taters, ) All on fire, Toast is really good.

I didn't know what a "GURU "was, I use a thermometer for meat when I think its close & just leave in till it reaches temp.

Back