THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SmittyJonz

somebody shut me the fark up.
It'll Fill/Warm ya Belly......... Hamburger Steaks/Patties in Onion Gravy n Majik Pot Mashed Taters. :rockon: Get In My Belly ! :hungry:

17e6ca07314028febd57d441c52e1a50.jpg

20f263b47ae231e808b54994db23c4c2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn, now I’m hungry and thinking of Loco-Moco.

Have you ever done that? It is basically the same thing but served on sticky white rice and topped with a fried egg with a runny yoke. Sooo good, your patties, onions and gravy would do well that way.

Damn, now I’m hungry and thinking of Loco-Moco.

Have you ever done that? It is basically the same thing but served on sticky white rice and topped with a fried egg with a runny yoke. Sooo good, your patties, onions and gravy would do well that way.

I do a Dish we call Stewy Rice Meat - stew meat diced small, browned then simmer cooked in lemon juice, onions, Cavenders Greek seasoning- for about 20-30 minutes minutes then add a cpl cans of crushed/petite diced tomatoes and simmer another 20-30 minutes- served over sticky white rice.

Last edited:
Back