THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here are some Aerials, Highway Maps, Park Map, and General Info Sheet.

I initially forgot to click the upload button.

Attachments

• Isle du Bois Unit - General Info.pdf
    89.5 KB · Views: 9
  • Isle du Bois Unit - Lake Ray Roberts - Map.pdf
    278.4 KB · Views: 5
  • Isle du Bois Unit - Lake Ray Roberts - Hwy Map 5.pdf
    151.6 KB · Views: 7
  • Isle du Bois Unit - Entrance - Hwy Map 6.pdf
    231 KB · Views: 4
  • Aerial 1 - Isle du Bois.jpg
  • Aerial 2 - Park Entrance.jpg
  • Aerial 3 - Park Entrance & Headquarters.jpg
  • Aerial 4 - Picnic Pavilian 2.jpg
  • Aerial 5 - Lone Star Lodge & Marina.jpg
OK Looks like we have 36 Days till the Bash. For those attending and have not signed in, please do.
Shelly and I are working on our cooks. Mostly on the deep fryer this year but we are bringing the MiniMAX BGE also. frognot may be cooking on it!!!! lol!!

Start rounding up your families and friends and get them to the Bash! We should have great time this year. :mrgreen:

Ugh! somehow these got switched.

Ray Roberts Isle of the Bwah used to be October! I can't make the Spring one's and since the Fall ones have now moved elsewhere, I can't make those either.

Joann and I loved coming down and seeing all those briskets running loose in peeples front yards.

Will miss seeing Frognot and the rest of you again, but since you guys finally organized, I know I'll see you again.

Take care.

Ray Roberts Isle of the Bwah used to be October! I can't make the Spring one's and since the Fall ones have now moved elsewhere, I can't make those either.

Joann and I loved coming down and seeing all those briskets running loose in peeples front yards.

Will miss seeing Frognot and the rest of you again, but since you guys finally organized, I know I'll see you again.

Take care.

I am sure that we could arrange a Fall gathering in
North Texas if we know you can make it.

Take care.

Bill, I'm north of Love field and it's a very slight detour when en route to Belton Lake (where we've had the last two Fall bashes). We'll pass thru the Czech-Tex town of West and we can grab some Czech kolaches and other baked goods. We'd love to have you and Joann attend a Fall bash!

!!!31 DAYS!!! :mrgreen:

Please go ahead and signed up if you plan to attend!

Figuring Hotch has been busy with Eggfests so will help him out.

!!!26 DAYS!!! :mrgreen:

Figuring Hotch has been busy with Eggfests so will help him out.

!!!26 DAYS!!! :mrgreen:
Thanks and yes, EggFest season has started. Just got back home Sunday from Texarkana Eggfest.
Athens is next at The Texas Freshwater Fisheries Center. Come on down and enjoy the day with us! :mrgreen:
If you guys like deviled Eggs, we made some Cold Smoked with Pecan Bacon Balsamic Deviled Eggs.
These were flying off the table.
We may do a few on the MiniMax at the Bash!!

In a week or two, I'll ask Ron if we can start a post in QTalk. If approved we need to keep it on the first page.
Any one hear from Dave?

Just RSVPed for the bash! As of now I will definitely be there and my wife and dog are a maybe. I don't have a cooker yet (coming to the bash for inspiration) but if there is grill space I will bring some ribs and a smoked apple pie :grin:

Also, I know it's not shooting, but if the weather is good I will bring my boat and beach it right next to the pavilion and we can maybe do a little bass fishing. It's not a big boat but most of the time it floats :icon_smile_tongue:

Last edited:
Just RSVPed for the bash! As of now I will definitely be there and my wife and dog are a maybe. I don't have a cooker yet (coming to the bash for inspiration) but if there is grill space I will bring some ribs and a smoked apple pie :grin:

Also, I know it's not shooting, but if the weather is good I will bring my boat and beach it right next to the pavilion and we can maybe do a little bass fishing. It's not a big boat but most of the time it floats :icon_smile_tongue:

There is always cooker space.

Looking forward to meeting you!

So who is not going to forget to bring the CABO? Billy? :loco: :thumb:

:mrgreen:

I don't have a dog in the hunt this year but after seeing the way them Northern Folks Pooh Bah and all hit that Cabo bottle AND the CA. Folks hit it, I must say that the bottle should be empty after the passaround at The Mighty North TEXAS Bash!

It's a matter of Honor. I am more than Happy to help with this difficult chore next year!

Back