North Texas Brethren Bash Spring 2017 Planning

Nope , we ain't Skeered.........

I ordered an American BadAss Charcoal Grill last nite. If it gets here in time I'll have it at the Bash........

Only Time rain stopped Us - sorta- is when it Flooded the Park and they shut down for 3 months - but then they had it in Peep's Backyard Mudhole........ I was at a different Mudhole Bash.......

If the rain chances are too high I'l probably think twice about dragging the shirley up there.

I'm there, rain or shine, with my BGE MiniMAX and the R&V fryer!!
But I think we will be OK. :mrgreen:

If the park is closed, we will have it at my house!!
I got a couple of 10' popups and can make room in the garage or out by the pool!
It's the Brethren thing to do!!
Don't tell Shelly!! :shock:

That's a mighty generous offer Hotch!

Guess it was a couple of years ago when we had the bash at Casa Peeps.

I will start a post in Q-Talk and put out an all call invite!
Would be great if we can have a few more of the local BBQ Brethren attend and enjoy the Bash. It's always great to meet the Brethren and their families here on the forum.
Let's see if we can keep it on the first page by posting often. This way we will increase the exposure to the Bash.

With 7 Days till the Bash I hope everyone is ready to go!! :mrgreen:

Hey guys, it's been a busy year for me with a new job, a bunch of church commitments, etc. But I'm in for this bash. I'll be making breakfast--going to smoke up some pulled pork ahead of time and do some pulled pork breakfast tacos for the early birds. They'll cook up quick, so none of that waiting to eat until after 9am nonsense like I did with those fatties in a blanket. :-D

Hey guys, it's been a busy year for me with a new job, a bunch of church commitments, etc. But I'm in for this bash. I'll be making breakfast--going to smoke up some pulled pork ahead of time and do some pulled pork breakfast tacos for the early birds. They'll cook up quick, so none of that waiting to eat until after 9am nonsense like I did with those fatties in a blanket. :-D

That's great news, Dave. You have been missed.

Thanks Dave, but everyone helped on the planning.
And thanks to all of you.

And yes, as everyone knows my motto:

It's Never To Early To Plan The Next BBQ Brethren Bash!
Kelley and Bruce may try to have a Bash in South Austin/Driftwood later this year. And Fall is just around the corner!
So we have a little work to do!! :mrgreen:

Back