North Texas Brethren Bash Spring 2017 Planning

:mod: 67 DAYS TILL THE NORTH TEXAS BRETHREN BASH SPRING 2017 :mod:

We are rounding the corner to the BASH. I have not yet settled in on what we will be cooking this year. Should have it in a week or so.
That said, we will bring both the BGE MiniMAX and R and V Deep Fryer.
Maybe Frognot will cook on one and we will cook on the other!! :mrgreen:

There is a large Pavilion with quite a few picnic tables. On site restrooms, one electrical plug and I think running water at the hose bib. Bring your camp chairs and coolers if you like.

If you want to bring a cooker that's great. If not, we should have space somewhere if you want to bring something to cook.
And if you just want to hang out, possible have a few adult beverages and partake in some great food and Q, well that's OK too.

PLEASE!! Click on the sign up sheet in my Signature Line and let us know who's coming!

We will be there pretty much all day. Any questions just let us know.
I am kind of local and can answer pretty much any question about the area.

Hopefully we will also have Lighter-Fluid and Springram back this year. Looks like dwfisk plans on attending. Please go ahead and reach out and invite any of the BBQ Brethren, family and friends to attend.

So go ahead sign up and we will see you there !! :mrgreen:

Sliding_Billy we voted you to be in charge of the Cabo!!
We need pics this year so peeps won't be busting your chops!!! :mrgreen:

I can. Didn't last year because there were 3 trailer rigs already.

So far all I know is SmittyJonz is bringing boom shukaluka.
Ag76 and Crazy Tex brought one each last year.
As we go ahead, hopefully we will have more sign in on the sheet and let us know.
Thanks, :mrgreen:

What the two DCs don't qualify? :mrgreen:

As we go ahead, hopefully we will have more sign in on the sheet and let us know.

What the two DCs don't qualify? :mrgreen:

Yes sir they do! But we may need some additional rack space throughout the day for those that bring other proteins and sides and need to use a cooker.
This is why we need to get everyone that is attending signed in.
This way we can plan for those that need room in a cooker. :mrgreen:

I felt a disturbance in the force.. like someone used my name... :peep:

I'll have to see what's going on..been stupid busy.. Started a new company powdercoating small items such as the Yeti tumblers, and anything that can fit into my small oven (working on a bigger one, but $$) along with my 'real job'. Also got a girlfriend.. she's put up with me for over 6 months now, so it's safe to say she's crazy..

Are we getting the Japanese tourists again this year? :razz:

My iPad is so farkin old it won't let me update the spreadsheet so just FYI (For-Y'alls-Information):

We have a reservation for the motor home at the Ray Roberts for Friday through Sunday

Diann and I will get in sometime Friday mid-day so we are doing something for dinner Friday and breakfast Saturday (company welocme)

We carry a Lodge Sportsman grill, WeberQ w/griddle and a GMG Davey Crocket and will be cooking something

The motor home also has a 3-burner gas stove

See y'all there.

I'll have to see what's going on..been stupid busy.. Started a new company powdercoating small items such as the Yeti tumblers, and anything that can fit into my small oven (working on a bigger one, but $$) along with my 'real job'. Also got a girlfriend.. she's put up with me for over 6 months now, so it's safe to say she's crazy..

Hope you can make it again this year!
I do want you to know that I finally got to break out the Mammas original and the Devil hot BBQ sauces. Both were absolutely wonderful. You have some great sauces.
:mrgreen:

My iPad is so farkin old it won't let me update the spreadsheet so just FYI (For-Y'alls-Information):

We have a reservation for the motor home at the Ray Roberts for Friday through Sunday

Diann and I will get in sometime Friday mid-day so we are doing something for dinner Friday and breakfast Saturday (company welocme)

We carry a Lodge Sportsman grill, WeberQ w/griddle and a GMG Davey Crocket and will be cooking something

The motor home also has a 3-burner gas stove

See y'all there.

Great to hear. I will update the sheet for you.
Give me a ring once you get in on Friday. We may just run on over.
972-979-0187

Hope you can join us Matt!

Dave, we'll possibly will be camping Friday and/or Saturday. If not, will also do our best to meet up with you and Diann Friday night.

Get R Done!!

:mod: 60 DAYS TILL THE NORTH TEXAS BRETHREN BASH SPRING 2017 :mod:

60 Days will go by faster than you think!
So go ahead and sign on to attend the
NORTH TEXAS BRETHREN BASH SPRING 2017!

It will be a great day at the Lake hanging out with fellow Brethren, there families and others who would like to attend. :mrgreen:

I'd still rather have it somewhere with a gun range..........:mrgreen:

I'm in. Let's setup something for the Summer.
I would also like to have a shooting day with some good Q!
That said I have no idea where we can go. Any suggestions? :mrgreen:

That one fellar's place......BYOT(annerite) :mrgreen:

Or email the Fellar that does the Demolitian Ranch Youtube Channel.......

Back