North Texas Brethren Bash, Saturday Oct 18th - Lake Ray Roberts Isle du Bois State Park

WooHoo it's on the calendar! Looking forward to it!

Wen't up to Wichita this morning to get a Yoder YS640 and they talked me into a few upgrades. Now I have to wait another 6 days :doh: ...man those things are built heavy duty! Going to have to try that Bacon and Biscuit test I see so often around here...then my first Brisket.

Thanks

Boy that would get interesting pulling 656 lbs behind the Wing:jaw:

I wonder if they do alignment on the competition carts :rolleyes:

Those YS1500's are sweet!

So, those Chicago area farkers didn't pass around the Cabo, because it was a "family oriented" bash. But, they had Bloody Mary's and beer.

I don't know if we can call that a real brethren bash. :becky:

There's just something abut a bunch of farkers drinking out of a communal bottle of good tequila that seems to make it more of a testosterone fueled bonding experience.

Not that the women-folk can't participate, unless they prefer to look at us and shake their heads. :becky:

CD

So, those Chicago area farkers didn't pass around the Cabo, because it was a "family oriented" bash. But, they had Bloody Mary's and beer.

I don't know if we can call that a real brethren bash. :becky:

There's just something abut a bunch of farkers drinking out of a communal bottle of good tequila that seems to make it more of a testosterone fueled bonding experience.

Not that the women-folk can't participate, unless they prefer to look at us and shake their heads. :becky:

CD

Huh, they couldn't sneak away from the family for a second each?

Hey peeps well my attendance is now inevitable haha.. Im now a permanent resident of the Mid Cities (Euless/Bedford) area.. This was VERY short notice.. But nonetheless a step in the right direction for me personally. Unfortunately I was not able to bring my weber or recently finished UDS.. Im moving into an apt complex to get my life here started so for now another UDS or weber will have to be on hold, BUT guess ill be building a mini ha! Looking forward to meeting some of you either around town or at the bash..

your new youngen resident brethren ;)

Chris, looking forward to meeting ya! Guarantee you'll get plenty to eat!

Do we have a head count yet? This is what I gathered from the thread thus far. I miss anyone?

Hawg Father of Seoul mentioned it to anyone yet since he missed the last one?

Where is Smitty at?

Charles, we got more you gotta add to your reminder list...these jokers above plus Coach Jones, erbeman,

1. DaveAlvarado
2. peeps, mrs peeps, and lil' peeps
3. frognot (+ Totally Basted?)
4. sliding_billy
5. caseydog
6. CLeeSmokinQ
7. THoey1963 (?)
8. TinySmokin
9. lavinjj
10. LEGENDS BBQ
11. Dabaras
12. skychief12 (?)