You're All Invited to The 2022 Texas BBQ Brethren Spring Bash on April 9

Decided to make Keri's Hog Apple Baked Beans and Sandra is making a double batch of brownies.

Health issues have kept me from the last couple of bashes and I'm not back to 100% but am getting a lot closer. Have a "roto rooter"/balloon/possible stent in my left leg scheduled for next Thursday for PAD (obstructed blood flow) so might not participate in the "run around the parking lot to make more room for food race".
Running? I'm out...

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Y'know, Greg (gtr) and I delivered some food the next day to Marty (campdude) when he couldn't attend a SoCal bash. How about I do a similar deal for you on my way back home?

Hell Yeah, that would be fantastic Charles!!! Thankfully, I am on no dietary requirements. I could probably get Christine to go on a grub run to your place or close if needed, BTW.

When is everyone planning to be there?
We'll be in Denton by 5pm today.
Looking forward to tomorrow

What time does the park open? Smitty wants to know because he's arriving early this year.

Gates are open at 6:00 am. You will do self pay at the Office.
Bring a pen and exact cash of $7 to stuff in the envelope.

When is everyone planning to be there?
We'll be in Denton by 5pm today.
Looking forward to tomorrow

I plan on getting there at 7:30 and light the Shirley and setup.
It will be a bit chilly first thing but will warm up quickly.
Looks like it may be a bit windy later in the day.
In other words, a great day for a Bash!!! :mrgreen:

I plan on getting there at 7:30 and light the Shirley and setup.
It will be a bit chilly first thing but will warm up quickly.
Looks like it may be a bit windy later in the day.
In other words, a great day for a Bash!!! :mrgreen:

Any day is a great day for a bash. Never seen a little wind, heat, cold or I have heard a flood get in the way of a Texas Bash!

See y'all tomorrow!

Just remembered to bring something to the bash from a member who can't be there.

Give ya a hint. It's from somebody who I've met before for somebody that will hopefully be there tomorrow.

Shelly is going to make our Dead Last Dark Chocolate Bacon Jam gooey brownies.
Along with a Spicey Smoked Corn Casserole and a Spanish Pork Tenderloin.
I got potato salad, Butter Bath Baby Back ribs, re-heat a brisket point and turkey breast. :mrgreen:

Me too!!
Who is going to bring the coffee maker? :mrgreen:

I remember one year bringing a few large Contigo and camping cup brands and filling them when I stopped to get ice at Racetrac. Then, we poured as needed into the small coffee cups.

What time you getting there Hotch?

Made it to Denton. Got the white bread.
We're ready!

QN ain't kidding! :thumb:

YXx35A3.jpg

Back