Here is my new toy all assembled last night
B8YVVHCh.jpg

here she is with her siblings
0Z4YTyAh.jpg

first cook, cowboy, spuds and shrooms
OiYMzmvh.jpg

resting
IP8jhLnh.jpg

reverse sear, a bit heavy on the char, Also my SnS XL came this morning. Fist time using that and also jealous devil lump. I don't know if it was the coal or the SNS but this was a very hot grill today.
Jj9KJojh.jpg

wieLdafh.jpg

6W6GCufh.jpg

Hf7EXejh.jpg

EgQErg9h.jpg

3wPjva9h.jpg

dLeDYWwh.jpg

YEIvMlgh.jpg

I got a little learning to do with this new equipment but I'll have a blast learning, oh and sorry for no fatty break in. Thanks for checking out this post

Great new kettle among a very fine variety of tools in your proverbial toolbox!

Always fun learning new tweaks and such. Mean lookin' plate!

Awesome colour on the Kettle and the Steak, very nice:thumb:

Damn! Color looks more beautiful than on Weber's site. Nice first cook Tom. The SnS will get your kettle to nuclear temps especially with good charcoal. Believe it or not it took me a few cooks to adjust from the 22 to the 26. Same kettle but the 26 has slightly different characteristics due to its larger size.

The only thing nicer than the kettle is going to be the food coming off of it. That looks like a success, especially since it was a maiden voyage. :thumb:

Just mouth watering, both I mean!!
Looks like you have the Toys To Enjoy there, and a new one is always the fun part!!

That kettle sets off your amazing outdoor kitchen perfectly. Not to mention that delicous steak. Congrats all the way around

Congrats on the new addition to the "family", Tom!

Grub looks great as well. :thumb:

Back